What Do I want/ What Do I really, really want

I want to live my life with less worry and more playing

I want to draw nearer to God

I want a Ferrari Spider black on black

I want to visit every country on the African continent

I want to visit every country in South America

I want to vacation in the Caribbean Islands

I want to spend one year in Asia traveling throughout the continent

I want to see the world

I want to feel appreciate

I want to help other people reach their goals

I want to write books

I want to write biographies

I want to write about my adventures of traveling the world

I want to host a radio show that is heard all over the world

I want to give motivational speeches to my friends and family

I want to teach my son everything I know


I want my son to have free reign to live his life freely and to learn

I want my mother to have her own house built and be able to raise children

I want my family each person individually to set and strive for their personal goals.

I want to marry a woman like Courtney King

I want to have fruitful relationships

Comments