The Arrival

It hit me today. I came in from class, and it hit me. In all actuality it has been hitting me for years, but even more so lately. I tried to run from it by excessive drinking and the rock star lifestyle that is so popular with the kids now. I even tried to hide from it by majoring in Urban Studies and later studying Land Development. Thats not me though. I am a communicator. I communicate.

My definite purpose in life is to speak to people. I am suppose to communicate what I see and give perspective to my people. And by my people I mean those people who see things the way I do rather they know it or not. Seriously, because sometime people lose site of who they are and what they believe until they hear it from someone else.

When Senator Obama was running for president, he reminded so many people of what they stand for. He reminded millions of people of what can be right about life in America and across the globe. Its not that the people that voted for Obama and sent in-kind offerings to his campaign had just realized there was a place in their hearts for what he was saying, he just re-birthed the hope that came with the feelings. Thing is Mr. Obama is but a part of a proven and tested system that will not and does not allow for the kind of things he was talking about.

As for me, I knew my life was in shambles when I could not communicate properly. I have been going to class, and then hurry to leave, so I do not have to communicate with my classmates or my professors. I knew my life was in shambles when I landed a job and I was unable to make a difference, rise above circumstance. I knew things were not right when I came across a network marking business that is within a market that is matched only by oil trade, and I was not network marketing!

So I came home today, ran some hot bath water, turned on some soothing music, turned the lights out, and prayed. I prayed. I put my body in a calming position, and I listened. I chanted. I listened, and I began to hear my spirit guide talk to me just like every other time when I found myself in need. I could hear the same answers I have always heard. The ones that resignate in my mind, body, and soul. I am a servant. I serve. The way I serve is by communicating and continually seeking whatever truth may be here on this earth.

Its done.

Ethan

Comments