Dear God

October 1, 2014

Dear God,

Thank you for being such a sovereign God. You have never failed me. Each time I call on you, you hear my call, you guide my steps, and allow me to see a greater day. I am so grateful that you are the creator of this earth, and if I would only believe in you, that I can achieve and accomplish anything you lay on my heart. I know I am not perfect God. As a matter of fact, I am a mistake laden man. I was made imperfect in an imperfect world. Oh Lord, but your existence is perfect, and for this I say thank you. Thank you for the adversities, the failures, the highs, the lows, the good, the bad, and the ugly. For it is these experiences that have made me the strong man I am today. Thank you for my son, and his health and strength. Wherever the helpmate you have made for me is right now, I thank you for molding her. In this day, today God, I ask that you would give me more wisdom to make prudent and well-thought out financial decisions. Decisions that will allow my fortune to grow. As it grows Lord, please increase my humility that I may help my fellow brothers and sisters who are less fortunate. In the immediate future Lord, please open a door for me to take ownership of my very own personal automobile; I want a 2011 BMW 328i, white, 4-door for $15,000-$17,000. While this is my desire, I trust and believe your gracious will prevail, and I will be better off because of it. In addition to transportation, Lord I need you for housing. I have a desire to become a home owner, and I know it will take persistence effort to bring this into tangible life. God keep me focused, limit my distractions, guide my tongue, and keep my feet on solid ground as I make these moves as a father, a man, and future husband. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am forever grateful to you Oh Lord. And when this world has come to an end, ask in Jesus name that you would give me a resting place somewhere in your Kingdom in Heaven, AMEN, and Hallelujah!!!
Your son,


Ethan  


Comments