A description of the person I am becoming


A description of the person I want to be

May 18, 2018

I am the kind of person who always is looking for ways to improve the lives of people around me. I am constantly building my friends and family up to be their best selves. In doing this, I make sure I am being a model that others can follow as they watch the life I live. For me, life is about doing the work that will build up the kingdom of God, and the character building that comes with that.

I am in control of my emotions, feelings, and actions. I am in love with my wife, partner, and helpmate. I have certainly found a life ling friend and companion since she came into my life. Our love is bound by peace, joy, and contentment. We are equally yoked in all areas and facets of our lives. We work together harmoniously in our kingdom building practices. Living with her is truly a show of favor from God.

My finances are completely in order. I can make any and all purchases using cash. I do not have a need for credit or debt. My accounts, savings, and generational wealth is secure. My son’s son’s and daughters will be taken care of thanks to the endurance God helped me build over a time of preparation. Because my finances are in order it is so much more natural for me to help others.

I only listen to positive influences and uplifting music. The music, sounds, and entertainment I intake are aligned with my greater purpose of serving and being of good will to the rest of the world. I am far removed from any negative thinking patterns and people know not to bring that stuff around me. My writings are inspiring people across the world in ways I never imagined. My cup runneth over.

My closest friends and family are on one accord with the vision God has given us. This makes it easier for us to operate within a mastermind alliance. We have similar plans and visions. We each know our role in how to carry out the plans of accomplishing the mission. The most beautiful thing is that we are all kingdom builders chosen by God to light a candle in the dark. We often travel together as well.

The people I am associated with are conquers who have maintained their integrity through hardship and the process it takes to be self-actualized in Christ. Our stories and testimonies are similar. We each relate to one another on a level that most do not understand. Our circle is truly amazing. Due to our connectivity our relationship thrives and flourishes without any drama or confusion. We are a blessing to those around us.

In all sincerity, I guard my heart always. While I operate in faith with people and in all circumstances, I also understand it is important to guard my heart from harm. God teaches us wisdom to know not everything that glitters is gold. He also teaches me that while I can control my life by making plans, that He tests the heart of man. So, I always keep my heart in tune with what is true and uplifting.

There is no fear in my life. I face adversity head on when it comes. By applied faith, I truly depend on God for my every need and His word has never come back to me void. I call on the name Jesus in all situations. My God is the first fruit of my morning, God is on my mind constantly guiding me throughout every day, and I end my evenings in moments of reflection about blessing I receive each day.

I am clean from all drugs and alcohol, and I am an ambassador for others who have gotten lost in that lifestyle. I spent more than 18 years caught up in alcohol indulgence and recreational marijuana use. I am grateful to have gained back everything I lost during that time. There is nothing that comes out of being high or drunk. I am my best most useful self to the world when I am of a sober mind.

This is my life today and this is the life I have always dreamed of living. Now that it is here, I am overflowing with a spirit of joy, peace, and love. People around me get to enjoy my overflow and I could not be any happier about that. The spirit of overflow is upon me. My mind is alert, my heart is pure, and my life is fulfilled in knowing I am doing the work to build my Father in heaven’s kingdom.

EB

Comments