Dear God

December 10, 2013

Dear God: 

You are the Lord of all Lords, you are the God of my forefathers
The keeper of bread and the giver of wine and oils
Before you there is none other, you are the Alpha and the Omega
I stand in awe of your creation, and I bow before you with thanksgiving and praise

Without you God, I am but a shell of myself,
Your spirit within me is the key to my being, the well to my spring
I will dwell in your presence all the days of my life
Remain in me God, draw nearer to my heart that I might always acknowledge you

You have been more than awesome to me on this journey of life
That which I thought was harm to me, you have used to strengthen me of Lord
Whereas I saw darkness, you have placed me on the lampstand to be a light in your world
I thank you oh Father for your kindness, goodness, and mercy

As I come before you today, I ask that you would in-large my territory
I ask for more compassion for my fellow man, that I may stand with him in his time of need
Please Father, release your unadulterated favor upon my existence, that I may carry your message
Give me love, give me peace, give me prosperity, long life and health, give me favor in all that I do


In Jesus Name, Amen. 


Comments