Chaplains of the Greater Good


Dear Chaplains of the Greater Good,

I am coming to you faithfully and live from Brazos County, Texas as one of the most loved young men in the history of the United States of America. It’s a gift and a curse.

My road less travelled has been sometimes narrow, leading to fulfilled life visions. Other times it has been wide and guided by the debaucheries and distractions that derailed many unfit men before me.

Today, however I stand before the world confessing my continued desire for peace of mind, nobility and sound character; nothing more, nothing less. I know now more clearly than what I suspected in 2006 when I began this quest for knowledge; success in the higher brackets of achievements is something that can be had only by taking others along with you.

For this reason I am placing my strengths, my efforts, and my conglomeration of skills and people power toward economic efficiency. Not to create millionaires per se, but to convince a generation that economic efficiency, a positive net worth far out-weights societal effectiveness, which lives next door to an intolerance for financial literacy and a mindset which marginalizes economic stability.

Have no fear; I have failed time after time after time after time over the past seven years. I have lost many of battled; missed countless proverbial last second shots. As a matter of fact what you see in me today is the portrait of failed attempts to conqueror giants. Still I rise, and it is because you do not light a lamp and allow it to be placed under a bed. You instead place that lamp upon a hill to bring light into the darkness.  

Don’t cry for me Argentina, fore I have mercilessly crushed my share of mountains which once stood in my way.  Slashing the hearts out of the same adversities, adversaries, and antagonist you likely face today in your quest for universal freedom; in the name of controlling your destiny. I am a worker among the few, designed to till the field along side those who hope and persevere toward a desired definite end; called by my Maker.   

Upon reassessing my definite purpose I am certain and proud to say I have come to pick up where Dr. Martin Luther King left off with his “Poor People’s Campaign.” I fight for Economic Efficiency especially among the Echo Boom Generation, those born 1980-1995. Some call us Millennials. Others refer to us as Generation Y. Whatever they call us, we are the next generation of dominate Americans.

According to history, this assignment places us at the cusp of ruling a world that looks different from our parents’ world, a world unrecognized by our grandparents. It ain’t safe out here, but bravery has no limits. It infests the lives of naysayers and devastates those who seek to annihilate freedom. This message is understood only by the students able to recognize their Sheppard’s voice. 

In order to participate do these three things: decide definitely where you wish to be and what you wish to be doing during the next three years, decide how much money you desire to earn and what you are going to do to earn it, form a mastermind alliance with at least one person in your immediate family and at least one person to whom you are selling products and services.

July 3, 2013

-END-
 
 
 
 
 

Comments