Life & Times of a Young World Influencer: April 24, 2016

April 24, 2016

'Had to wait in the cut until I finally got my turn'

As I go into the last week of April, the second quarter of 2016 is off to a BOOMING start. This month saw me get the first property under contract for my brokerage company that I operated with completely on my own. My mind is opening up so much more, and I am bringing closure to my past. As I prepare to move into my own house next weekend for the first time in five years, this is truly a momentous part of my new life. The ride itself is a best selling book waiting to be written. 

I am respecting the game, and that’s how you get ahead. By respect the game, I mean staying true to the process, maintaining a routine, and having faith in my work. I am learning that we truly are gods. We have the divine power of God the creator in us, as his word says, ‘I created you in my image.’ These ideas are suppressed and believed to be demonic, however they are the absolute truth of life.

For me, I see the next 5-7 years of my life as a prequel to the rest of my life. The next 5-7 years are set up to be a monumental growth period where I control land and property on more than one continent. I have set myself up well for this, and with strong relationships in markets such as Bangkok, Nairobi, Lagos, and Dar es Salaam, my companies will soon truly be global entities.

I feel love is heading back into my life. I was listening to a Jay Z interview this evening from 2013 when he was at the Breakfast Club, and he left an impact with me the way he discussed the past and present. The past is truly the past. I cannot recreate the past as much as I may want to, that era is over. A new era is here and evolving right before my eyes. I get to live the rest of my life as the man I became due to my heroic efforts over the past decade. In order to do this, I am living in the moment.

This notion about the past being the past and its own era is truly an enlightenment with me. I know more than ever that some people will not be standing with me when the smoke clears, but to feel as if I am losing something is simply what it is, a loser’s mentality. I am a winner and always have been. With this in mind, I have to keep marching, I have to continue growing and climbing as it related to my definite purpose in life. And I know great people are waiting to meet me at the next level.

As I have matured and become the man I am today, I truly realize sometime people want that old you. They themselves are not evolving at a pace that will allow them to share the same space with you as they once did. Others believe they are entitled to share in your new success because they were there before or they ‘knew you when.’ That’s just not the way this game works though. Each individual must earn their spot in the rotation.

I once believed I could bring people with me, and now I know I can bring people with me. However, it is people who have already earned their spot that can come, which essentially I am not bringing them with me, but instead, we are sharing the moment. And that’s the most beautiful thing. What I am most excited about with my new found grace is meeting new friends, associated, and family. I have a yearning to be around people who are like me. People who have a winner’s mentality. People who respect life and truly bring joy, peace, and love into the world balanced with a knack for winning.


People are afraid of winners, because winners do what other won’t. And many times that means periods of separation while you sharpen your axe. I understand so much better now what I went through. I completely understand what it takes beyond what the naked eye can see. Now, I am ready to venture into my new roles with my new responsibilities equip with knowledge, wisdom, strength, and most importantly courage. Courage of course is the human virtue that counts most- courage to act on limited knowledge and insufficient evidence. That’s all any of us have. 

EB

Comments