Sunday, March 10, 2013

What a beautiful day today is. God, you are the all-knowing, wise God. The one and only God of this universe and for that reason alone; I adore you.

You make the least of us into the best of them in your darling son Jesus name.

Oh Heavenly father, you have etched on my heart your marvelous word which endures through eternity.

I thank you for who you are, and for what you have done in my life. I will use my time here on your earth to let my life be light and salt in preserving the Word of God.

Dear Father, I confess my sins to you. Though the enemy seeks to slay me, I stand firm in knowing you are my keeper, my provider, my healer, and my Lord.

Lord, if you will please open the door to me a place to serve. A place to do the work you have called me to do. Please prepare my mind continuously to be one of your best in this lifetime.

I am yours Lord. Everything I am not, Everything I’ve got I am completely yours.

God if you will, I am asking you to send me a God-fearing wife, A woman of noble character. Oh Dear Heavenly father, please send me a faithful woman who will offer her body as a living sacrifice in reverence to your holy word. I know you are molding her even now as we speak, and for this I am grateful. Father, you have described this woman in Proverbs 31. You have shown man-kind what a wife of noble character looks like in her work, and in her daily dealings.

Oh God, make me a man who will Love his wife the way Christ loves the church. Teach me the ways of a Godly Husband, so that in due time I may be exalted. So that in due time, I may provide for the flock that you will give me. Teach me to cultivate the land. Teach me to remain in your presence. Show me how to teach your decrees to my tribe. Keep me, and strengthen the fruits of my spirit, so that I do not burn with passion.

Oh God, your word is so true, and you said that a man, who finds a wife, finds a good thing. Well, father if you will, please show me this Good thing once more. You have done it once, and because your word tells me you are the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow, I know you will do it again. Let your will be done in my life.

Thank you Dear God for this prayer. Father, thank you for my son, Kavian; he is free. He is cared for, he is safe, he has food, shelter, and he is being educated. Dear God, continue to keep him as you see fit.

THANK YOU GOD. HALLELUJAH, I AM FREE!!!!

Your Faithful Servant

Comments