Happy Birthday Aunt Sharon

On yesterday you would have celebrated 48 years of living.
Instead God saw fit to rescue you from this world in November of 2011

I just want to say thank you to you for taking me in when I had no place else to go
I appreciate your kindness, your mercy, and soft words of confidence spoken

Aunt Sharon you were a vital piece of our family and without you things have changed
There's a void when we all come together for family time

Who else is going to be the one to volunteer to bring a bag of ice
Who else is going to be the one to keep us up to date on the word on the street

You were a servant, a mother, a daughter, and sister, and to me a one a kind aunt
Now that you are in heaven I only wish I would have spent more time with you

Gone but never forgotten, Happy birthday Aunt Sharon


Your loving nephew,

EJ



Comments