Let it Go

My name is Ethan Brisby. I am an ordinary guy with an extraordinary plan. Today is the second Monday of the twelfth month in the tenth year of the twenty first century. With this mind, I am here to challenge you and request that you let it go!

Thats right, just let it go. Whatever seems to be bothering you or holding you back or even making you do things you normally would not be doing. Just let it go. I for one am a proven thinker. I think when I am sleep. I think when I am eating. I would venture to say I even think when I am suppose to be listening.

No that thats a horribly bad thing, but I have seasons in my life where I do not think at all and I just do. Those are the moments when I look back and realize that man I made progress. Other times I am stuck planning instead of working my plan.

This brings me to my next point that there is a hero inside of me that needs to come out. You know I do not profess to be Moses, King, Ghandi or even Einstein, but I still can shine. This ordinary fella has an extraordinary calling that has to play out. However until or unless I let go of my past or the thinking patterns that have come to be in my life I will be forever in a holding pattern.

And I do not want you to get this idea that I am a negative thinker, but the way I see more times than not I have been around people who suffer from the less than complex. They believe they are simply less valueable in the whole scheme of things. And that just is not true. For what its worth I have done some incredible things in my short life, but I know the best is yet to come.

The Bible tells us that bad company ruins good character, so with this in mind I started altering my inner circle to include like minded people. Folks who I could enter into a mastermind alliance and act on big ideas rather than talk about other people. The jury is still out on this move as to how it will all play out, but like in all things I like my chances.

So on this day as we conclude yet another year many of us will go into 2011 with the same goals we had in 1991, and thats ok. The thing is that until you let go of some baggage; forgive yourself, and shake loose from the figure four leg lock life put you in, you will have those same goals and plans in 2021 and they will still be undone yet pre planned.

The way you let things go is to slow your life down. Take time to think things through. Do the simple things like making a to do list. Stick to it and then make another one for the next day. Its a way of life. I once heard someone say that wealthy people have a good time doing the boring things. Like balancing a check book, planning their day, saying please and thank you, and oh dont forget they usually smile more often too.

I believe in you, and I also believe if you want to kick your year off with an opportunity that will train you to discipline yourself you should e-mail me at the address below.

Love,

Ethan
@ethamous
comfortablyliving@gmail.com

Comments