What am I learning about myself?

March 22, 2017

Day 22

What am I learning about myself? I'm learning how amazing I am. I amaze myself. And by I, I mean God. It's all about that quiet still voice. Those rumblings of confidence that live on the inside.

I like to think of myself as a superhero or a genius at worse. However, there is an inherent level of humility that comes with that. You see, those who accept the call in life to do more do it out of a reverence and love for the greater good. The greater good is different for different people, and like everything in life that truly matters, it evolves.

What I mean by this is that once upon a time, the greater good for me was about 90% involving helping African Americans. Now, for me the greater good certainly includes African-Americans prominently, but I also see all my peers age-wise and thought process wise as the greater good. To put it lightly I mean people who are for what I am for, and share similar perspectives and experiences about life.

I like high-achieving people. People with good attitudes. People with goals. Because part of being amazing means you live above pettiness. So in an era where pettiness is dare I say, the norm I can't deal with it. It's lazy and not focused on the end goal. Now, being amazing also means being well-balanced. In that, even though I don't deal with widespread pettiness well, I do balance out my laser focus on goals and objectives with out of body experiences.

Let me explain. It's those times when I am free. When I allow the spirit to take control of my mind. This might include dancing, entertaining friends, or just vegging out and doing nothing. This balance is what makes me amazing. And I have an irresistible desire to be around other amazing beings as well. This is my world.

I am on the path leading to a clear mind and with that I am able to serve more people which in turn bears more fruit. If you ever want to know if someone is an amazing superhero, check out the fruit they're bearing. Just like if you wanted to know if the tree in your backyard is an apple tree. Seize the day!

Comments